Indirect taxes have an impact on all businesses of all sizes, in all sectors. In principle VAT should be a simple tax, yet it is increasingly recognised as a complex matter.
The nature or place of a supply can have huge financial consequences especially in property or trans-national matters. The treatment of capital goods and partially-exempt transactions is a particularly fertile source of confusion.
We help our clients efficiently manage their VAT by negotiating with the authorities and advising on complex transactions. We can help ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made.
Our services include:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- use of the most appropriate scheme
- planning to minimise future problems with Revenue and Customs
- negotiating with Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary
Please contact us for further information about how we can help.