As a professional practice too, we know the challenges, opportunities and complications you may face in operating the business, particularly in terms of regulations and compliance.
We are one of the oldest established accountancy firms in the UK with long-standing relationships with professional practice firms from a variety of sectors. With our in-depth knowledge we greatly assist our clients with timely and accurate advice and accounts.
We act for a range of professional practice clients including architects, barristers, estate agents, insurance brokers, solicitors and surveyors.
We offer our practice clients advice on a variety of different issues including succession and retirement planning, practice structuring, mergers and acquisitions and partner compensation. We also provide the professional partners themselves with bespoke tax planning advice both within the practice and independently.
Our services include:
- accounting, audit and tax compliance
- advice on practice management issues
- advice on pensions and tax-efficient investments
- LLP conversion
- managing mergers
- partner compensation and methods of profit sharing
- practice management and systems advice
- Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) client money audit and report
- succession and retirement planning
Clients forge lasting relationships with our team, benefiting from our expertise and experience in providing audit, accounts and tax services to fellow professional practices.
Please contact us for further information about how we can help.