“Death is the most convenient time to tax rich people”
David Lloyd George, 1933
Planning ahead allows you to set out clearly who should get what from your estate.
It also allows you to maximise inheritance tax relief and exemptions if your estate might be more than the inheritance tax threshold.
At Begbies we can advise on tax efficient ways to organise your affairs, whatever your circumstances.
Our services include:
- advising on the tax advantages of establishing trusts
- transferring assets into trust
- administration of trusts – relieving trustees of the burden of preparing annual accounts and tax returns
- advising on tax-efficient wills
- optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- advising on funding inheritance tax
- arranging to obtain probate for executors and advising executors on issues such as Deeds of Variation
- preparation of the necessary annual accounts and tax returns
Please contact us for further information about how we can help.